Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lesson 3

Learning Express Library

1. I set up an account.

2. I like the immediate feedback and the explanation that a person is given. I also like that it gives the standard for the teacher so that he/she can reteach as needed.

3. I explored the Best Careers for Teachers. I enjoyed the ten chapters of options on what a person can do with a teaching degree. It helps a person to question themselves so that he/she can make their own decisions - not just an article that tells a person what he/she should do!

4. I chose the veterinary Technician for the career topic. The eBook was very informative - it was interesting to read how low the salary is - too bad and too sad...I really liked the section in the book that discussed time management for the student who plans to enter the veterinary field.

1 comment:

  1. Great observations about Learning Express. The ebooks do provide the opportunity for in-depth reading vs. a short article. The feedback in Learning Express is valuable for the reasons you point out--the immediate feedback + answer explanations.

    Thanks for your post!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete